"Indigo child" is a new age term used to refer to a child whose third-eye chakra is strong. The color of the ajna or third-eye chakra is indigo.The third-eye chakra governs intuition, a trait that is strong in indigo children. Energy-sensitive people can identify an indigo child by picking up on a deep blue energy in the child’s auric field.
Characteristics of Indigo Children
The following are some characteristics of indigo children:
- Indigo children are creative, brilliant and unconventional;
- Indigos are non-conformists. They resist authority;
- Some indigos are physically sensitive. Others are emotionally sensitive;
- Some indigos are deeply spiritual and psychic;
- Indigo children may be highly empathic;
- Some indigos show signs of several food allergies, and;
- As there are a lot of things going on the indigo child’s head, the child may find it difficult to focus and may seem to have a short attention span.
Read more at Suite101: How to Recognize an Indigo Child?: Definition, Characteristics of Intuitive, Creative Children | Suite101.com http://subha-ekambaram.suite101.com/how-to-recognize-an-indigo-child-a139817#ixzz1qFtKt3Kq